Header Ads

Header ADS

Sister's shame


 

We are two siblings. I am infinite, and my Christmas compassion. I am 23 years old. I just returned from Australia with an MBA. For now, I have been thinking of going around for a month and a half. I live with my parents in Delhi. Dad is in a big government job. And Christmas is 10 years older than me. Married. She got married at the age of 20. .Son-in-law Engineer. The boss of a multinational company. The money is quite. Lives in Salt Lake, Kolkata. They have two older children. Boy. Born the year after marriage. Admitted to St. Paul's in Darjeeling this year. The youngest is only six months old. Girl ..

The events of last July. Didi's phone from Kolkata. The son-in-law is going to Japan for a 10-day training program. When this happens, he usually moves to Delhi. But this time there is a little trouble. Such a small child, he had a cold a few days ago. So he doesn't want to bother to come to Delhi with her. She is alone at home. .He told my father to send me for a few days. I'm happy, of course. Because even though my father was transferred to Delhi five years ago, I grew up in Kolkata. Lots of friends. Have a great time. And my sister also has a great feeling with me. Despite the age difference, we are very free. I discuss all kinds of things .

Let me say here, my sister is as good looking as her body. Eyes drawn, nose erect, puffy reddish pink lips, very fair skin. The figure is like a bend of a river in heavy rain. At the age of 15-18 years, the milk-ass became very heavy. It seemed that the age was 20-22 years. It is very clever to say chalne since childhood. .We are also quite modern as a family. And after the marriage, she got back to Britain and became a smarter son-in-law. What will happen if you are 33 years old with great maintenance. Over time the figure has become a little chubby. It seems to be more sexy and full. Clothing-Ashak also thinks about the figure later. .Wearing a body hugging t-shirt and skin tight jeans, it is as if the milk-ass wants to come out. When I go to the market or public place wearing tight sleeveless blouse, I noticed the greedy men licking my sister's body with their hungry eyes. .Truth be told, seeing my sister's well-groomed breasts, Dhoni became my brother and became very fond of Babaji. When I read the story of sibling incest in Panu's story book, I have mastered it many times thinking of Didi. What is the benefit with the next fault?


When I see Didi coming out of the house in such a dress, I also sometimes misbehave, “Where are you going after being so hot? .Are you kidding? These are the status symbols in your society! ”


Didi smiled and said "Go!" Says the answer. Not angry .

Let's talk about that. It was about nine o'clock in the morning when I flew from Delhi to Kolkata to accompany my sister. The flight was quite late. It took an hour from the airport to Salt Lake to my sister's flat. I haven't seen him in almost two and a half years since I went to Sydney to do my MBA. .When I came to the front door of the apartment and rang the bell, I saw that the door did not open. Once or twice, after ringing the bell, I became restless and started ringing the bell frequently. Why isn't the door opening? I went to ring the bell again and immediately the door opened.


Didi stood in front of me. I think I was taking a bath. Wearing only light blue maxi .There is a lot of lepte with the half-wet body. The nipples of the swollen breasts are very clear. Have been elevated. I realized that the breast milk has become bigger and toasted. The buttons on the top of the maxi did not fit properly. The cleavage of about 3 inches is clearly visible. Boiling water in the chest. I realized that the bra did not come later. .There are no panties underneath.


On the other hand, he opened the door and after seeing me for so long, he happily hugged me in his arms and said, “How are you sister? How many days later I saw, tell me? Anekshan was standing? Yes, Jhita is also on holiday today. .After doing all the work, the body was sticky. It's too late, isn't it? The bell rang and almost woke up Babu's sleep. What a madman! ” Etc, etc ..

Didi is holding my neck tightly. Dobka Dobka's soft breasts merged perfectly with my chest. What happened in my head.


Then I also said, "My dear sister, after how long did I see you, tell me?" I put my hand under her armpits and hugged her soft body to my chest. .I mixed my whole body with milk. My whole body throbbed with the touch of milk in the soft and fluffy toasts like butter on my chest, Dhoni Babaji also became an iron rod by putting it inside his pants. And with that came the sweet smell of my sister's full body soaked in water.


.Forgetting about the relationship, the man inside me said, "Ah, absolutely 100 out of 100 juicy goods." What a wonderful way to screw people over.


Didi came out of her mouth gently, "Umh!" A few moments. Can't explain. Suddenly Didi tried to free herself and said, "Yeah, yes, let go of the madman!" .Will I be standing at the door?


I also got Sambit back and gently left my sister. It was as if our two siblings had an eye contact again. Maybe for a second? I tried to recognize both of them deeply in a new way! Didi grabbed my hand and started pulling me in front. I have a suitcase in my back. .Due to the light of the dining room in the distance, I can see my sister's whole body through the maxi

There was really nothing inside. Maxi is inserted in the gap between the heavy hips. The palms of the flesh are throbbing with the rhythm of the walk. Will not be below 36 inches. Where the uruduto merges with the hips like a banana tree, there is a heavy downward fold of the hip flesh. I'm walking and watching.


.He took me to the front door of his bedroom and showed me the sleeping baby and said, “Look at your niece from a distance. If you want, then I will do whatever you want. ”


Then he showed me the room and said, “This is your room. You have come so far in a journey, do whatever you want this time. We will eat together. I also change. ” .He went out and hurried back into the room and said, “Oh, the shower in this room is bothering me. The driver Naresh was supposed to bring the mechanic in the afternoon. Didn't come. All cheat teams. You do it in my bedroom right now. ”, Then left.


Meanwhile, my grown-up Babaji is no longer coming down. What else to do? .While bathing, the bat should be cooled by cracking and masturbating. I took off my clothes, T-shirt and boxer, took a towel and went to my sister's room. The dhonta is still there. It will be a shame to see Didi, so I will go into the room covered with a towel, then I will see Didi's reflection in the mirror of the dressing table of the room from outside. .Sitting on the bed feeding the baby. One milk is full and the other is more than half out. Maiduto so big? Dhoni Babaji grunted in pain. This time it will be understood.


I couldn't stay any longer, so I went into the room thinking, "I don't know."


.Seeing me, he quickly covered his chest and said, “Naughty, where are you from? When will you grow up? 

I saw a mischievous smile on the corner of my lips. I went to her in the middle of her breasts and caressed her baby's cheeks and said, "Well, do I know that you are giving dinner to our babumanita?"


I noticed that Didi was staring at the tent that had moved away from my towel. .I smiled and went into the bathroom. I took off my T-shirt and pants and left them in the hanger and saw my sister's stale bra and panties in a plastic basket. I picked it up in my hand and saw 37D size! Also a light padded half cup with wire-support at the bottom. Ideal for keeping the milks high and upright.


.Wearing a bra like this, the cleavage of big breasted sluts like Didi becomes as deep as inserting a dhon. I picked up the panties with the other hand. Brazilian style panties. Two small and large triangular pieces of cloth in front and back, and ribbons on both sides. Pink. There is no question of fitting Didi's 36 size ass in such short panties. .Needless to say, even if the vagina is somehow covered, it is completely inserted in the gap between the hips.


I have memorized all these while fucking foreign sluts. I could not. I sniffed the salty smell of my sister's vagina by filling my chest with the part of panty's vagina cover. .Then I rubbed soap on Dhoni, rubbed my bra and panties with Dhoni and started masturbating in my mind imagining threesome with my sister and my Latin ex-girlfriend. .In my mind, I was lying on the bed with my legs apart, fingering my girlfriend's vagina, and when I was thinking of pushing my sister, who was busy sucking her hanging milk, in a doggy style, all my goods ran out. A lot of goods came out of Thakath .


I saw that my sister's old panties and bra were wet and sticky. Alas, alas, will Didi feel that now? What to do? Stay tuned. May not notice I threw them in the basket again and took a bath and came out fresh. I came out and saw that Didi had changed her clothes.


.Wearing a sleeveless top and sports shorts. The top is a lot like the boys' inner or sando genji. Deep neck. Three buttons on the front. Dark gray. Absolutely body hugging. It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. The bra is clearly understood. .The two milks are about to burst with a cleavage of about four inches. The pink skin of breast and milk is like wax. As soon as you tap it, blood will come out. And the shorts are light pink. Given the white border. What else is sports shorts? Absolutely small, sticky. The body is centered like leather. .Almost the whole open round fleshy urduto is so smooth that I want to lick it with my tongue. There is no sign of hair. A beautiful triangle has risen in the place of Voda. The back is more pronounced with the shape of the hips like Tanpura. The middle ground is very clear.


Didi looks fierce. .Looks like Ayesha Takia is tempted to fuck me after sleeveless top and hots. Nah, Didi, whatever it is, life is in vain if you can't take such goods to bed and fuck them. At the same time, one has to give up one's conscience. Chodanakhaki Magi all the tricks to seduce today must be used. .If such a raw slut is in front, Dhoni's hunger becomes more intense than the heat of conscience. But is that possible?

Didi looked at me and said, “Wow, you have made a very sexy figure! Do you do gym? Absolutely six pack. " He gently moved the long fingers of his right hand to my navel. .Sister's fingers look more beautiful because of their long nails. The body became shivering. I thought to myself, I would have grabbed my thick long cock with these fingers if Didi had sucked her pink toasts with her lips!

I also jokingly said, "Is it okay if the figure of the sister of the brother of the sexy figure is not sexy?"

."I am so sexy, sometimes I feel old. I also got fat after having a baby. ”


Did you know that MILFs are highly valued by boys these days? And what you did not maintain! Perfect! ” As he spoke, his eyes went to the milk-filled Maiduto that came out of Didi's skinny bra.

The matter went after his eyes. "It seems that the girl has a lot of experience going abroad. .You played very well, didn't you, where is the monkey? ”

"No, I didn't have a MILF girlfriend. But whatever I say, a friend of mine says that young MILFs like you have nothing to do with it. ” I cut my tongue in my mind. Didn't I overdo it?

But Didi took it with a very natural joke. ."It's done, and you don't have to give knowledge about women. Come to eat. When Babu wakes up, there is a problem again. ”

Various arrangements. After a long time, he got his brother and cooked exactly what he wanted. From plain rice to polao, from fish head bells to korma. But my hunger is no longer in the stomach, the bottom of the stomach is down to the pants.

.Somehow I ate. Didi complained that she didn't eat much.

Then the two of us sat in the living room watching TV. As well as the state's deposit. Two siblings are sitting on the soft sofa and talking. I have thighs attached to my sister. .At the same time, while searching TV, I left Monica Bellucci's "Malena" movie on Netflix on purpose. I am pulling each other's cheeks in words. I am naughty remembering the old words. At that time the baby cried.


Didi woke up saying, "Let's get some milk and go to sleep."


.I also secretly followed behind and went to see my sister breastfeeding from outside the door. I saw Didi unbutton the button. Then he took out the left milk with his right hand. The milk came out from the nipple with a splash. Absolutely milk taitumbur. .Ah, what a beautiful nipple with a huge milky milky dark brown circle in the middle of the milk and in the middle of it there is a stem like a juicy black grape. Milk is coming out of it. As soon as I saw it, I started rubbing my hands on the boxer. My 6 inch long radish-like growth grew into a missile. .Didi saw Bontata put her index finger between the fingers and put it in Babu's mouth. And Babu also started sucking quietly. But Didi thinks it was a problem. After a while, Dhyatteri Bill removed his chest from Babu's mouth and put his hand inside his shirt towards Pete. .Then he unbuttoned the bra with both hands and pulled the bra out of the straps with both hands and pulled the bra open through the neck. Then I moved a little for fear of being caught .


That's when I thought of the cannabis I brought with me. In this situation, thinking that it would be great to breathe in marijuana, I came to the light and dark of the verandah with the living room and caught it. I pulled hard. Hard things. After a few pulls, I suddenly noticed Didi standing behind me silently. I was shocked and wondered if I would throw away the cannabis. .At the last moment it seemed that Didi could not recognize it. I will continue to say cigarettes. I will also explain the matter of smell as something. But Didi understood.


He said to me, "Isn't this marijuana?"


I'm embarrassed. "Yeah, yeah, I mean that."

Didi said, “Hey crazy why are you so embarrassed. I also ate a few times while in college. .How long ago! Don't give me a little. ”

I got the moon in the sky. I increased it by saying no, no. Didi occasionally socializes at various parties. So after the first couple of pulls he managed to cough. Meanwhile, I'm wondering if the sister gets drunk? This is the opportunity. The two of them dragged as they wished and came back to the living room. .I see the hot scene of the movie is going on then. Monica Bellucci is completely naked. The boy is facing his mother. The two of us sat on the sofa and watched the scene. The head is tingling.


Didi's eyes are full of red. The swollen cheeks are red like tomatoes. It feels cold because of the AC in the room. Didi became a little thicker in anticipation of warmth. .His head is on my neck. The two of them are clinging to each other's arms. I saw her heavy chest rising and falling like a pant. No bra. The nipples are raised inside the genji. The clothes are wet near the two boots. My whole body tingled. Inside the boxer, the barata is erect and has become a tent. Didi's eyes are on that side. .Everything seemed to be random. I placed my right hand on her open right thigh and looked directly at her nipples.


It came out of my mouth, "Didi, your shirt is wet near the chest".


He placed his hand on my hand resting on the Thai and he wanted to keep an eye on me. .Deep intoxicated squinting eyes. He said, “I used to get breast feed, I have a lot of milk in my chest. Ray got wet while feeding the baby. It hurts a lot when it freezes, you know? ”

"So, my sister?" I pulled her closer and gently moved my hand to her hair with my left hand and to her thigh with my right hand .With the finger of my right hand, I started moving it around her vagina. His hand is still on my hand.

"Does it hurt now?"

"Hey, he's doing it."

"How come Ray?"

"Breastfeeding"

Feed the baby with breast milk.

But Babu is sleeping.

"Now?"

."Brother, you don't reduce Didi's chest pain," said Didi.


I was bewildered by the suddenness of the incident. For hours on end, I was watching the huge majugal hiding, and I was flipping through the tricks of the patty, the dubka dudhaduto matched in front of my eyes without doing anything. My mother's breast milk. Calling me to suck nipples. .The milky wet nipples are glistening in the two lights.


I said "Didibhai" and removed my right hand from my thigh and pressed the left hand of my sister who was sitting close to me and pressed her face forward. Immediately hot milk came out and soaked my nose. What a nice warm sweet smell. Such a big milk does not fit in my huge fist. .I started sucking and pressing my sister's whole dark brown left nipple inside my lips. My mouth was filled with the sweet warm milk of your sister's breast. I started drinking real milk by dipping my mouth like a huge buttermilk of my sister like crazy. .The amount of breast milk that can be said to be fluffy and fluffy can not be said. I have never been in bed with such a big milky cunt. Intoxicated with cannabis, Bund's brother is sucking his sister's juicy milk. In the excitement, my dhonata seems to have fainted.


.Didi sighed, sighed, put her left hand inside her pants and began to cut her finger in her vagina. And he put his right hand straight inside my boxer. With my fists, my eight-inch-long dhonta, as thick as a fresh radish of winter, began to caress and gently pull it into my fist. .He is pulling me very nicely so that the goods do not run out and I get extreme satisfaction. Sports goods. As soon as he is fingering his vagina, his waist and ass are also swaying slowly, slowly .


Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance. When I fell in love with Dhoni, I was in a state of trepidation. I forgot who I was and who my sister was.


I lifted my face from the milk and said, .I will strip you naked and spread your gabda randuto in the middle of the skin vhodata cude hode rab kutti magi ”.


“That's why Chris Ray Nati Magir is my brother. It's cracked. Make me your street bitch. ”


I realized that the juice of Didi Magita's vagina has started to cut due to intoxication and my slander. ."Now I will eat the other milk" I squeezed the left milk and put it in my mouth to get the milk out. Again I dipped my nose and mouth in the rhythm of soft milk like butter. My mouth-breasts are soaked in my sister's sweet milk. On the other hand, my sister's own vagina finger and my cock are being pulled.


.Renato, a 12-year-old teenager on TV, is enjoying the body of a much older Malena. Meanwhile, I am enjoying the body of my sister Mamta, who is 10 years older than me. The only difference is that it is illegal, and ours is incest, a great sin. Your siblings' sexual pastime. But both are the primitive hunger of men and women.


.Dodka Mai, wearing a 36D sausage bra, sucked on her sister and said, "Hey brother, you are sucking me, I will not suck you?"


I said, "Suck." Then he jerked me away and sat on top of me. Didi on my lap. I am between his legs folded on both sides. .The dhonta inside my boxer is rubbing against her hips. What a soft ass sister? I gently shook her waist and began to punch her ass with the tip of Dhoni. I am lying on the sofa with my arms and legs spread. He threw off the whole top at once. Her grapefruit-sized maiduto trembled in front of my eyes. .I stared at Oduto looking at Animesh. Let's see what Didi does.


Listen, you idiot, if you want to wake up a woman's body, you have to wake her up by kissing and sucking. You're not really MILF fourteen. I will teach you to fuck. ” Didi grabbed the hair above my neck with the fist of her left hand. .Tongue sticking out towards me, my lips, mouth, nose, eyes all started licking like a dog, as if coming out with a splash and licking its own milk stuck in my mouth.


.After doing this for a while, the juicy swollen reddish-pink lips parted and started sucking my lips inside her mouth, and at the same time she pulled my left hand inside her shorts and pressed it on her vagina. Ish, how soft, and not a hair! Clean shaved vagina also needs a little hair. .Didi's vagina is not there! Shut up, I can't even ask. What a wonderful place to be! I kissed my sister and grabbed her vagina like a blind man. Absolutely soaked in juice. I put my middle finger in the hole ruthlessly. What a hot, slippery and big leak! .I put the middle finger and the ring finger together in the wet hole of Voda. So big and wet, Didi didn't seem to notice.


Understood, big dhon enters Voda. Didi's plump ass and waist are rocking non-stop. Son-in-law Dhoni is much bigger then! My sister-in-law has been beaten up by Shala. Now it's my turn. .Meanwhile, Dhoni's head is still pounding on the hole in my sister's hip. He is also moving with equal rhythm. Randita knows how to kiss. Lockle's tongue is occasionally biting into my mouth, and it is licking my tongue.


After kissing and sucking for about a minute, Didi removed her face. Eyes, face all red. .Looking straight at me, he is breathing hard and his waist is swaying as he eats chutney. Juicy toasts on the lips. Then Didi gently sucked my two nipples from my lap and sat on the carpet between my legs. My tent is right in front of his face. .He stood up, pulled my pants off and threw them away. This is the first time Didi saw my Dhoni. Steep like a missile. Her eyes are shining. I'm completely naked now, and my sister is wearing only sports shorts.


"Is, what akhamba and your big cock" He spread my legs more and grabbed my dhonata fist with his left hand, "Umm, great! .What a joke, it has become an iron rod, ”he said slowly.


I thought this sucking started. But without doing so, he did a strange thing. He leaned on his knees. Then he came forward and set my cock between her two juicy breasts. .Then he grabbed my breasts with both hands and started massaging it. Oh, what happiness! Squeezing two milks, my dhon is squeezing and the milk comes out from my navel to the base of the dhon. Even the little hairs that sprouted after I shaved a week ago got wet.


.I'm just doing oh sister, ah, ah. In this way, no one has ever given happiness to me. Just like Voda Choda. My sister's soft milk is rubbing my cock.


Didi said, this Banchot, I have been looking at my tits since I came. In secret, no? Now eat a lump of milk. Are you happy? ”.


Swinging my hips in more pairs, I sighed, “Shut up Randy, raw bitch! Very skim milk tricks, no? Today I will suck and eat all your breast milk. Then I will fuck you all night with this dhon, I will break the knot of the run gap and kill you, Magi. ”


.After massaging for a while like this, he grabbed my dhonta again and started pulling slowly like before. In the meantime, he said, "It's too late, come on."


My condition was tense then. There is no question of releasing the dhonta from Didi's beautiful fist. I couldn't, I said, "I'll take care of you myself when it's time. Don't pull hard before! ” .He said, don't teach me to play Dhoni. You have become a fucking city in a couple of young years. I have been playing Dhoni since I was 17-18 years old, understand? The two tall men playing together on the bed showed this lame body. " Hearing this, I think my head was blown out.

“What do you say? Threesome, who did that to you? ”

.“Your son-in-law and his boss. Is that why your son-in-law is in such a high post? It doesn't work in foreign companies if the body of the wife is not used. ” I kept telling my dhonta to do milk-massage.

“Son-in-law? Where did you do it? ” It was nice to hear Didi's fucking lila while eating comfortably. Both of them were taking a break from prostitution.

.“Five years ago, the first in Goa. Country Director Suresh Balakrishna and he took me to Goa. Wearing a bikini and soaking my body in the sea, the two of them hit me hard in front of everyone. I also wore a small bikini showing off my body and ate very hot. .Then back to the hotel, the three of us started drinking and drinking like well. Oops, I don't like it when two men lie in bed sucking milk and vagina together! The drunkards poured whiskey on my milk and vagina and sucked and licked it. .Then they poured whiskey in their laundry and made me kneel down and the two of them stood together and sucked. From the afternoon until before dinner, he would make me turn upside down. I don't even remember the water that fell happily. 


Speaking of old words, it seems that Didi got hotter. He came forward to my 6 inch long thick dhonta and started licking Mundi with his tongue. Absolutely, Lockle got his tongue out and started licking everything from the beginning to the navel and lower abdomen. I am at the peak of happiness. .Then he started sucking the whole bag including the beech while pulling it. Randy MILF really knows how to play.


No girl has ever sucked me like this before. While sucking, she is making um, um sounds with her mouth and with one hand, she is gently moving my thighs, thighs and lower abdomen. .My body is shivering, and I close my eyes and gently sway my waist, eating the dirty caress of the whore sister. This time I understood the difference between the taste of the mother of a child with a full body and a full body. .Just as the mature beggars of Voda know how to give happiness, so they can do whatever they want, like the shameless Behair for the happiness of their own body. At one stage, while sucking the bag with the beech, Didi grabbed my dhonta with both hands and took it in her mouth. .Nil to nil, almost half of the dhon up to the throat and began to suck shaking his head loudly. Realizing the opportunity, I also stood up, grabbed my sister's hair, shook her waist and started tapping her face as I wished. There is no point in pleading with this fucking beggar.


.You have to use another man's fucking bitch as you like for your own happiness. After eating my thapa, Magi just started making m, m, m sound. My dhon is completely wet with saliva. Gadan is pushing the milk and eating it at home on my muscular thighs and I can see from above that my ass is also throbbing. .Didi has no chance to move. I also saw the prostitute sister of Barovatari eating mouth-fucking in parallel. I don't remember how long I've been doing it. When the goods are almost out, I pushed the situation and removed the magita and took out the dhon. The bitch slammed her ass onto the carpet and held back with both hands. .I see a shameless girl looking at me and smiling. The lips are wet and sticky. The foot of Voda is also very wet on the shorts with two legs apart .


He wiped the saliva from his face with the palm of one hand and spread a smile and said, "Did you get rid of the hobby of fucking MILF with Kiri Baradi?"


I pointed at my trembling cock and her pants, saying, .I still can't get rid of it. The hips also showed empty fatness. Do not undo the cloth.


"Wait, let's get a little wet first. The vagina is bursting. ”As soon as I got up, I threw my sister on the sofa. At the last moment, I suddenly took off my shorts and threw them away. .Ehh, let's just say I've seen better. No, no, I said wrong, as if there were two champakalas to keep the peel off. Absolutely swollen and smooth. There is no sign of hair. In the middle is a long black rose. There is a gap that two children are married. And as far as I understand, there are other men's dhon gandanato. Absolutely wet juice is cutting endlessly.


.In response to my inquiring eyes, he said to himself, “I wax my body hair regularly. With vagina So sucking, sucking, both are comfortable, understand? ”


Leaning further back to make me look better, with my two hands, I spread the two runs as wide as possible, the wide, swollen vagina matched right in front of my eyes, extremely shamelessly. .I couldn't wait any longer. Pulling Didi on the sofa with a horizontal needle, I filled my mouth with Dhon again and filled my mouth with Didi's juice. I wanted to say, "This is a little mute."


Who listens to the slut? Mutle on the sofa. Vodata has no interest before. .Meanwhile, after filling the dhon, while sucking the dhon, Didi also held her two randutos as wide as possible for the benefit of her younger brother. I put the whole vagina inside the mouth and filled the tongue as much as it goes inside the hole. I tasted the salty sticky taste of Voda in the gaps of my Christmas. .The clitoris has swelled and sucked on my tongue so hard that it swelled up and hardened like a high rubber marble

On the other hand, the clitoris of her drunken sister is trembling with the pressure of urine. Didi says again, "Whore-magi lang, mutabi or me? Or put it in your mouth? And with the tongue, just lick the vagina? Do not give hair full of Voda boils. Ah ah, uhhh. " Hearing the slander on Randita's face, blood rushed to her head. .

In the bright living room, I am looking at my beautiful, married, mother of two children, my sister's absolutely languorous body with my two eyes and I am enjoying the endless bliss of Dhoni and body while giving Ram Thap. Today I am really fucking the sister who I have been thinking about for so long. Prohibited incest is the real happiness. This time, to my surprise, Didi suddenly turned around, dropped me and sat up. It was as if I turned around and went down but my dhon did not come out of my sister's wet vagina. Kaida knows the playful magita.


You're fucking me without killing me, you bastard! This time I will fuck you. He started tapping me in Rider style. What a fool! The waist is not swaying, but is jumping, jumping with the palla. When I saw Mai's jumping, I started to fill the dhon up to the end of my sister's vagina and I started to sway like a madman. At the same time, as usual, the milk came out and started soaking my breasts.


I realized that the bitch was absolutely excited. He tapped like crazy and said, "Do you like my sister's vagina, my dear brother?" I also sighed as I stepped on the floor and said, “No girl's body will taste good anymore. From today, I am your citizen, and you are my tied bitch. ” He also said panting

"Yes, you can use me as you wish from today. The illegitimate happiness you are giving me cannot be compared. Oh, the vagina is bursting under the pressure of urine.


Then I remembered my sister Muta. "Kiri mutbi na".

“Voda is bursting. But seeing your madness, I kept it down. Girls can press very hard, don't you know? Uh, ah, ma'am. " Dhoni set inside Voda. Didi's extreme condition then. My legs are wrapped around my waist. The swing of the waist does not stop even after getting up on the lap.

I also took each other's lips in my lap while sucking each other's lips and took them to the bathroom of the bedroom. I saw in the mirror, my naked lanky body in my naked masculine lap, buttocks swaying and thumping evenly. My sister's breasts are close to my chest. I took my sister to the bathroom and held her against the wall. Filled ass pressed against the wall. I grabbed my sister with my whole body. Her filled toasts pressed against my chest like a grapefruit.


Then I bent my knees a little and bent down and pulled out my mugur barata along the mouth of her vagina. After decomposing, I pushed the dhonta and filled it up to the last head of my sister's vagina. Didi sighed at the shock and her body trembled.

As I was standing, I stepped on it and said, “Now you start, Moti. Death by scattering. "

What are you talking about? Shame on you. ”Didi was surprised. Meanwhile, her lips, reddened cheeks, breasts and ass are trembling with the beat of the drum. ”

Seeing Magir's dishonesty, I couldn't take it anymore. I gave the broom, "After being on the body, it becomes lame and spreads the vagina". Whore, Randy! I'm dead! ” With that I started standing and started Ramthap.

Didi gave Mute a standing ovation while she was not able to speak due to the pressure of the urine. After eating a double hit with the push of the slander, he also started to respond to my step by lowering it on the waist and ass and Didi's urine started pouring down like hot water all over our thighs and lower abdomen. When the urine started to come out with a squeaky sound to keep Anekshan stuck. Didi grabbed my upper hair and started sucking her lips like crazy and quadrupled her pace. And the word umh, umh in the mouth. With the sway of hot Voda and the warm touch of Mutani scattering Magir, my Dhoni became tingling with extreme happiness. And immediately Didi started pouring water saying "Oh ma'am, Didibhai, khasche, khasche, ah, ah…". Mut and Voda water together. Didi's muhurmuhu thape and bhoda bite from time to time my goods were out. I also left the goods inside the vagina with great speed. The bodies of the two of them became tingling with extreme happiness. Voda water, my goods and the two of them grow up, Voda, thighs are wet and uniform. The bodies of the two are trembling with the excitement of losing goods. I hugged my sister against the wall and hugged her for a while.


As soon as my body calmed down, Didi hugged my lips and kissed me sweetly and said, You filled my body. "


I smiled sweetly and kissed my sister on the lips and said, "From now on, whenever I get a chance, I will fuck you." He hugged me tightly, saying, "Sister Mutiye dis."

Then both of them washed with water and after cleaning, I took my sister in my lap and kissed her like a lover and brought her to the room and put her on the bed. I put the baby to bed and the two of us lay down on the bed. I said, sister, put your ass on me. I will keep the dhon in the gap. " She too became obedient like a beggar and stabbed me in the ass. The left leg was straight, and the right leg was like D, so the huge ass became higher and bigger. I also set my dhonta in the gap between my sister's tanpura, hugged my sister, took her right breast in my fist, shook her waist and gently rubbed the dhonta in the gap between her huge fluffy buttocks, and started discussing how to fuck her more dirty. He said that he had set the copper tea inside Voda a few days ago. So I can fuck her without as many condoms as I want. He doesn't like condoms at all. Rubbing the skin of Thatano Dhoni makes him more excited. Just doing threesome, son-in-law's boss does it with a condom. I wrapped my sister in her bra and panties and talked about my masturbation. She liked it very much. He promised to have a threesome with one of his fucking sexy girlfriends. Then, at my request, he described in detail in very dirty language how he last went to a room in the middle of the Grand Oberoi party with his son-in-law and son-in-law. After saying that, both of them ate hot food, put Didi on the bed again and fucked her for another half an hour. Then I fell asleep sucking my sister's milk while the two siblings were lame.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.