Header Ads

Header ADS

Blackmailed Mommy Fuck - Blackmailed Mommy Fuck



I have no fun with condoms. I told you not to take pills. Why not eat? "
- "Please, don't worry me."
Murad's brother agreed after many requests from his mother. The mother herself took out a packet of condoms from under the bed. Then, after much care, Murad Bhai put a condom on the wash.
General Chat Chat LoungAs soon as the mother cried out, Murad Bhai suddenly inserted the dhoon into her mother's anus. Then the mother of two hands grabbed two milk towels and began to suck at the speed of the storm. Mother cried again.
- "Issus …… Murad …… Why are you doing this? Slow down ... Rippon will wake up if ...
- "Ripon won't wake up. Don't worry about it. General Chat Chat LoungNow eat my life with my life. "
Bed rattling catchatch on the rafters. After ten minutes of chanting, Murad's brother put his dog on the couch. Then he sat down on his back and inserted a dhoon into his anus. In front of my eyes, mother's milk is flowing more and more. General Chat Chat LoungMurad's brother sometimes pulled his mother's hair and pressed milk again, and began to suck faster.
After a few minutes the mother released the juice of the gut. Murad's brother screamed at his mother again. After 5 minutes, Murad bhai ahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Both are breathing frequently. General Chat Chat LoungMurad's brother lay on his mother's chest and lay down.

Click Here!Blackmail mama, blackmail mama suck, blackmail mada, blackmail, mama blackmail, blackmail mama, blackmail mama, blackmailed mama, blackmailed mama, mama blackmail, mama blackmail, mama blackmailed, mama blackma. Blouse opened, blackmail, momAmmu blouse, Ammur blouse, trapped Ammu, trapped mom, trapped mom, trapped Ammu, forced mother, forced mother to suck, forced mother, forced Amm, forced Amma, blonde mom Throat thrown into the trap, the mother is trapped, the sister is trapped, the mother is forcedGreat story- "Well Rina ... ... did anyone else ever suck you except dad and me?"
I was surprised to hear that. Brother calls mother by name; Just like husband and wife !!
- "Yes, you are ... but you are the best player. I'm having so much fun eating your dick. "
I saw my mother and Murad brother fuck a few more times. General Chat Chat LoungMother and Murad brother regularly used to fuck like husband and wife.
Thus two more years have passed. I got up from Intermediate First Year to Second Year. My body is young; It is at this age that my Dhoni has grown in size.
Now, I watch my mom every day and go out to the bathroom to take a bite. General Chat Chat LoungBut in this way, Dhoni does not have peace. Now I need a girl's butt. I want to fuck a girl in the same way as brother fuck my mother. In the end, I decided to cuddle mother.
Mother is no longer a mate. In addition to her father, mother Muhit Mama and brother Chode. Now, if I am a mother, it is not my fault. General Chat Chat LoungI have learned all about motherhood I know how my mother gets pleasure from kissing.
I look forward to the opportunity. Murad Bhai does not let mother-of-the-week; What is the most proud of the two.
One day I called my mother and sent her to the canal home. At night I and my mother will be alone; I'll do it every night. General Chat Chat LoungAt night I told my mother; “Mom didn't sleep with you very long. I will not sleep with you today. "
At night I ate and slept early. After an hour the mother came home and entered the bathroom. I have another feeling. Wish I could go to the bathroom now and start fucking my mom.
The urine may be gone by the end. General Chat Chat LoungI fell into bed quietly.
Recently Mother sleeps at night after Maxi. Didn't take Maxie to the bathroom; That means Maxi will come home and wear a saree. Mom came out of the bathroom and looked at me. I'm lying in bed pretending to sleep. Mother opened the saree and opened the blouse and petticoat. At this point, the mother is wearing only a bra; At one point it opened. General Chat Chat LoungOh god Two of the mother's milk hung in front of me.
Mom is pulling Maxie back at me. I've been watching mom's huge meaty ass lately. I think after a while this ass will be mine. I want to play with this anal ass.
Mama Maxie then lies down beside me. I've already figured out how to get started. General Chat Chat LoungAs soon as the mother was in bed, I placed one hand on her mother's milk.
Mother thought I did this in my sleep; Gently remove my hand. I hugged Mom tightly and put her hand inside Maxie's and pressed on her mother's soft milk. Mother did not understand the matter. His body became stiff.
General Chat Chat Loung- "Mother ... I will kiss you today; Don't interrupt. "
- "Where's the rude hooker? Don't be ashamed of yourself with your mother !! "
- "Shut up. You have learned all the bad things from you. I know all your stories. "
Mother was stunned at my words. Told me; "What do you know?"
General Chat Chat Loung- "I have seen everything you do with Muhit Mama and older brother. You can fuck with older brother with older brother; And where is the problem with me fucking ?? I also want to fuck. Why go out to have a slut mother like you at home !! Eat my dick today and see how much I can do too !!!!
General Chat Chat LoungI pressed my mother tightly and sucked on my mother's tights. Mother's been frozen. I know that once the mother's shame is broken, the true form of the mother will be seen. I'm sucking out mommy's huge milk from inside maxi. One time I opened the lungi and handed it to my mother. General Chat Chat LoungIf the mother was scolding, I said - If you have too much trouble; If you do not let me cuddle today, I will say to God, Abba.
The mother was forced to grab the Dhonata. I said - scratch…. Not too big !!
- Hmmmmm …… !!! It started to grab my torso. !!! "
- "The son of a khanki magi like you would be great."
General Chat Chat LoungThe mother's shame is slowly eroding as she pulls the tune. I got up on my mother and put the dhonata in front of her mother's mouth.
- "Mommy ... suck this time."
Mother is no longer a woman; As I said before; Pucca boy choda magi. Shame on shame Dhoni mundi suck and put half dhon in the mouth. What is a Blow Job? Magi started giving me. General Chat Chat LoungI'm pressing lightly on mom's face.
After a while I lifted up to maxi's waist and started sucking mom's ass. I'm sucking my tongue like a lunatic; Gudar juice is my lip flies. Mother groaned in earnest.
- "Oh Ripon ……… and I can't ……..........
General Chat Chat LoungThe mother pulled out a packet of condoms from the bottom of the pillow and said.
- "Insert a condom into the rectum."
- "Mommy ... I will kiss you without a condom."
- "No, Daddy ... don't do that ..." if there's a danger of getting in without a condom. You put on a condom and entered. Your brother also does not fuck without a condom !!!! "
- "I know; Brother brother without a condom or what? Don't play drama anymore. General Chat Chat LoungWell; The first day, I will kiss you with a condom; Go. "
I could not live without my mother. Somehow, I put a condom on the dhoon, put the dhoom on my mother and started hitting. Mother is trembling with excitement.
- "Asssssssss ......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Throw my fist at my throat. "
General Chat Chat LoungI'm hitting the storm. Mom is doing * ahhhh * wow *. One minute I poured goods on my mother's anus for 5 minutes. Mao dried the juice of the gud and cooled down. I'm lying on my mother's breast and playing with her mother's milk. Suddenly my mother grabbed me tightly.
- "Ripon… I am not your mother from today ……."
- "So what !!!!!"
- "Don't know !!!!!"
- "I know ……! General Chat Chat LoungYou are my wife from today !! When the relationship is formed, they are no longer mother and son…. They become spouses….! You are my wife Rina… !!!! You are also a brother's wife; My wife too And father-in-law's father-in-law !!!!! You have to kill that old woman in this sadhana body… .. !! How ???? ”
- “Mmmmmmmm …… .. !! General Chat Chat LoungYou two brothers; That's what my two husbands would say…. !!!! You will treat me like your wife; If you do wrong, you will rule. When you want me to kiss. If I interrupt then forcefully kiss me. You will not call me mother anymore; Call me by my name.
General Chat Chat LoungThe mother is so emotional; Suddenly I grabbed my hand and said three times. I also confessed to my mother's hand three times.
- "Ripon, you are my husband from today. When you are happy you kiss me. "
I hug my mother and suck her mother's milk. Suddenly, I turned my mother's finger into a jerk and put my finger inside my mother's ass. General Chat Chat LoungMom cried immediately.
- "Don't do that. It hurts …… ”
- "Why …… nobody ever put a finger inside your ass?"
- "Hmmmmm… ..! But I get a lot of pain there…. ”
- "Have you heard that girls have a lot of fun when they enter the backyard? Take a look at the back and see how fun it is. ”
Mother is not doing; But I have no bicker. General Chat Chat LoungI took Vaseline's blanket from the table and applied it to my mother's back. For a while I gently rubbed the soft flesh of my mother's back with two hands. Mother cried again.
- "Ripon ... every time you enter the chase, you will find me." Don't make me crazy. I am in a lot of pain….! ”
- "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... General Chat Chat LoungMany girls eat dicks in the ass. When nothing happens to them; Not yours. "
Mother still did not. I didn't hear a word. I used to sit on my mother's dog a lot and climbed up on my mother's feet. To give a push, Maima's eyes closed mouth.
- "Immmmmm ... Ripon ... ... I'm getting a lot of pain Gold ... I started hitting. General Chat Chat LoungMom screamed a little louder.
- "I just died ... I want to ... I feel so much pain ..." ... Ripon ...
I've become a lot deaf. I don't hear anything screaming mommy. Immediately after pulling my mother's hair, I was hitting one after another at a sharp pace. Mom is screaming and I'm chilling.
General Chat Chat Loung- "Eat …… beggars …… ass fucking …… today I am going to tear my ass off… ..!"
I am loudly sucking mom's ass. I am hitting one ramthop on the back Every cheat and mama …… and babago …… mother is crying. At one point the mother cried.
- "Ripon ray ... ... it's getting a lot of pain. I'm getting a lot of pain. General Chat Chat LoungNo more trouble, no sleep ... no more pain ... please ...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.