Header Ads

Header ADS

Mom Son's Strange Sex Stories - Female Hormones



A virtuous and naive type middle class family is what we really are. Love and respect for everyone in the family is really rare. Since everyone in the family is small, I deserve some extra love. In fact, my love is the key to my survival.
I remember a few words about the little Bella. General Chat Chat LoungI then read on Clash Five. We lived in the village. Didi used to read in class seven. What a father's business was. And Mom used to do that now. I mean housewife.
I loved playing with fire. I used to sit next to the stove while mom cooked. As soon as my eyes were covered, I used to fire from the stove and process the torch. General Chat Chat LoungFire through the woods throughout the courtyard. The key cannot be said to look good. There is something common in the village. It's not okay for young children to play with fire. Those who play with fire, or in bed at night. In my case, or the exception, why? General Chat Chat LoungOf course not knowing why, I counted in bed separately until class ten. Occasionally, Didi was involved in my game. Where did he never wet the bed?
My father was angry at my activities. I was ruined because of my father's ideas.

There was only one bed in our house. However much bigger. General Chat Chat LoungIn that bed, we can have four comforts.
Since the father is the owner of the family, he will be in bed. And I'm on the ground.
The first day I was alone on the ground, I suddenly screamed for fear. Immediately my parents and sisters got up and sat down next to me. I was just hugging my mom and crying. I couldn't say anything. General Chat Chat LoungMom told Dad very much. He said it was unfair to put a young boy alone on the ground. Dad realized his mistake. The parents said, Well at what time of night do you count on the blue bed? Mother said, how do I know that? But I think it was before dawn. General Chat Chat LoungThe father said that when he was no longer being laid down, he had to do something so that he could not count on the bed. The mother said, you do not bring a little amulet. The father said, "Hey, let's try something first, then." Listen, Nil will be drinking less water tonight. And you'll be with her while you're sleeping. General Chat Chat LoungOne of your hands will be holding nunu through the blue pants. I know that when the boys get Hisu, Nunu gets tough. Whenever you see that Nunu becomes strong, he will raise her from outside and bring her to account. The mother said, "How can I become a mother and put my hand on her son's nunu?" Wouldn't it be great if you did this?
General Chat Chat LoungThe father said, "Look, Rumela, you know my sleep. I have no sense of sleep. You mother, you have the right to do everything for the child. And besides, Neil is still a baby boy. The mother said, OK, then I will. But there was a saying. Don't be angry? The father said no. Tell me. General Chat Chat LoungThe mother said that if the boys put their hands on the nunu, then the nunu becomes stronger. Then I will understand how he got his account? The father said, Hey Setato is in his youth. And that baby boy. Look I don't know that much. If you put him in a bed with us, then you must do it. Mother said, Wouldn't it be better if I was on the ground with him? General Chat Chat LoungThen he will not be afraid. The father said, "Look what you think is best." But try to break this habit. Even if she goes to her mother-in-law's house, she will wet the bed.
The next day after eating, my bed was on the ground again. But I also had a mother. And that night Mother did not give me too much water. While sleeping at night, my mother asked me to take off my pants. General Chat Chat LoungI was so ashamed. I didn't. Then the mother scolded and said, "Has your father made me your servant?" Every day the bed and the foot are washed. I'll wash your pants again. Open the pants and sleep, you have to wash your pants in the morning. I burst out crying. General Chat Chat LoungSeeing my tears, the mother said, "Well, don't have to open the pants." But I'll hold your salute at night. Everyday bed visas, do not shame you? All day your bedding is washed away. If I hold your salt, I can understand your account. I had no choice but to do so. That's exactly what I do at this age. General Chat Chat LoungThere was a lot of anger coming on himself
We usually sleep at ten o'clock at night. The current did not come to the village. So at ten, it would have seemed like Gavi's night.
I couldn't sleep that night. Looks like it was unstable. It was a shame. It was bad to think that my mother would be holding my nun. But I had nothing to do. General Chat Chat LoungTaking a few eyes I slowly felt like someone was opening the hook of my pants. Then the chain of pants opened. I see my mother open her eyes. But my eyes were closed. However, I was awake. I too closed my eyes. I wished I could remove my hand. But I couldn't. Mom untied my pants and took me down to the hut. General Chat Chat LoungThen my nunuta held on. I was feeling like. I didn't understand exactly what it was. However, this has never happened before. Mom is leaning on my little nanuta.

Occasionally the hand is calling in the beach. Within a while my nunuta grew up. Immediately my mother started yelling at me. General Chat Chat LoungI opened my eyes and said, Arise, father, let's count. I said, mother did not find me. Mother said, then your nunuta grew up? I said, I don't know why it was grown up. The mother said, still see if you can do a little. I got up I went out and tried to calculate. But nothing came out. I came back to bed. General Chat Chat LoungMother said, what happened? I said, I didn't say I didn't get his account. The mother said, 'It's okay. You open your pants. I opened my pants and fell into bed. Mom held my nunuta again. Then I do not remember when I fell asleep. But that didn't work. I wet the bed that night too.
The next day Parents are saying.
General Chat Chat LoungPapa- Well you didn't find anything? I told you that if Nunu is strong, I will bring him to account.
Mother - I told you before, that when you give your hand to boys' nunu, nunu becomes tough. It can't be understood.
Dad - what would you say?
Mom- You had to say one thing.
Father, tell me.
General Chat Chat LoungMother - As our age of blue is very small. I guess that could be one of the reasons.
Daddy-what is the ball?
Mom- You would rather see a doctor talk. Why should I be afraid. Can you be a blue male?
Daddy: Hey no. Nothing to fear You call it blue.
Then my mother took me to my father. General Chat Chat LoungDad pulled me over and asked me to open my pants. I bowed down to the lodge. Later I removed my father's throat. My father moved my eyebrows and saw.
Daddy-Rumella, Nil's salt is not hard. Whatever you say, it is hard to give a hand.
Mother: Don't do that. You do not look down on the wash with two fingers.
General Chat Chat LoungDad grabbed two fingers and leaned down a bit. But to no avail.
Papa - Smoke, not being. Do you see if you can do anything?
Mother- You move. I see
Then Mom grabbed my nunuta with two fingers and began to lower it. Immediately my saliva became stronger. Then Papa Nunuta looked up. General Chat Chat LoungDad told me to leave.
Father- Rumela, you are right. Nunuta in blue is much younger. I'll take him to the doctor tomorrow. The next day, the father took him to the doctor. Wanted to take mom along. But Sister would be alone at home so she didn't want to go. I left early in the morning to sit behind my father's bicycle. Village road. General Chat Chat LoungDraw-curved path. Looks good. However, I have no idea just why I was being taken to the doctor. The bike was rattling. I was in pain a lot. I told my father. Daddy didn't care. Just say that massaging the oil back home will be all right. General Chat Chat LoungAbout an hour later I reached the doctor's chamber. Entering the doctor's chamber, I saw pictures of all the naked people. Although he did not understand anything, he now understood that he was a dermatologist and a sex expert. Putting me on a chair outside, Dad went inside to talk. After a while Dad came and took me inside. General Chat Chat LoungDoctor Kaku rubbed his hands on my head and asked me to open his pants. I looked at my father. Dad gestured that I had to take off my pants. I too, like a forced boy, took off his pants and went to bed. Doctor Kaku started to move my nunu. After a while, the salt did not harden. General Chat Chat LoungDoctor Kaku- Jalil brother Nunu is not tough! If not strong, the actual size of the salt can not be understood.
Parents, you have no nurse here? I saw that I could not move even harder. When his mother grabs it, it becomes hard again. So I was saying if a woman was there, she would move a little. General Chat Chat LoungDoctor Kaku - and don't tell Dada, there was a nurse named Kalabati. But since the girl is on three months leave, I have to do all the work now.
Dad- Anyone get three months leave? Doctor Kaku - Hey maternity leave. Grandpa can do a job. I'll be working.
Dad- what work?
General Chat Chat LoungDoctor Kaku- You take a little suck on Nunuta's face. You will see it grow bigger.
Daddy-what! How do i do it
Doctor Kaku - Besides, I see no other way. Dad came to me and grabbed my nunuta and started sucking. It was like a beating in my body. My nunuta slowly started to grow. General Chat Chat LoungThen the father showed the doctor to Kaku. The doctor seems to be disappointed to see Kaku well.
Doctor Kaku- grandpa, I thought so.
Dad- What grandpa? Something bad?
Doctor Cuckoo has more of the female hormone in her. It will gradually increase. At one stage and the boy can become a girl. General Chat Chat LoungAgain there may be a middle of the two. That means hijra. Dad's eyes turned red when he heard the words. Dad started to sweat. It seems that the power to say something was lost. Doctor Kaku - Because his body is high in the hormones of girls, he needs to change his sex by performing the operation right now.
Dad- mean?
General Chat Chat LoungDoctor Kaku - means boy to girl.
Father- What are you saying? My only son The lamp of my clan. Grandpa please do something.
Doctor Cuckoo - See, my grandfather wouldn't use my drugs at his age. If he waits till he is old, then nothing will be done.
Dad- what is sick grandpa? You just say it once. General Chat Chat LoungI'm willing to spend as much money.
Doctor Kaku - Grandpa Many times money does not work in people's lives. You can do a thing You arrange to grow sexuality in him. It means attraction to a woman or physical relationship. Dad - how is that possible at this age?
General Chat Chat LoungDoctor Kaku - That's why I told him my illness would not work. And I know of no disease other than this disease in his disease.
Dad- Okay grandpa. I will do what you say. Yet God gives my son good.
Doctor Kaku - and bring him back once a month. A big doctor will come from the city. General Chat Chat LoungLet's see if anything can be done. I just listened to them. But I did not understand anything in advance. I got out of the doctor's chamber and sat up behind my father's bicycle.
I returned home in the afternoon. Mother came to know what the doctor said? But the father said nothing. Just sitting upset. General Chat Chat LoungMeanwhile I was crying in pain.
Mother- What happened? Why are you crying
I told my mother that I had pain in getting on my bike.
Papa- Rumela, you can take some hot oil and massage it on her back. The boy has a lot of trouble.
Mother-doctor did not say anything. What happened to Blue? Did nothing bad happen to my magic?
General Chat Chat LoungDad - I'll say those things at night. Doesn't look good now. And I'll get out now.
Mom took me to the bath. Told me to open the pants. I've opened pants in front of everyone so many times, that I'm not ashamed to open pants anymore. Immediately I opened the pants and became ready. Mother filled the bucket with water. General Chat Chat LoungThen came my nunuta and started moving. Within a while, Nunuta became stiff. Then my mother started pouring water on me. The body rubs with soap well.
Me - Mom looks great.
Mother- Look. Bathe alone The body is so dirty. That is why the disease is lagai lagai? General Chat Chat LoungFrom now on, I will bathe you every day.
After the bath, the mother called for dinner. But seeing that I could not sit in pain, my mother opened my pants again and told me to lie down in bed. Mother brought oil in a bowl and brought it to heat. Then massaged my back gently with some oil. I was feeling very comfortable.
General Chat Chat LoungMom- What good is it now?
- Yes.
Mom- Now turn around in front of me.
I lie down in front of my mother.
Mom took my nunuta and said, what is hurting here too?
I don't. Why would it hurt here?
Mother- If you do not massage here, you will get more comfort. That's what men do.
General Chat Chat LoungMommy, do you massage the oil on your salt?
Mom smiled at me.
Mother- No father. This is not the case with our nunu.
Me- So what?
Mom - When you grow up, everyone will know.
At that time, Sister Mama used to call Mother. Didi returned from school. Mom told me to sleep in pants. I fell asleep
I woke up in the evening. Dad's here. General Chat Chat LoungA tantric with a father. They're talking. I have not heard anything about what Father told Tantric.
Tantric - Look, father, the real work of saving lives. It is also permissible to take one's life to save a life. However, whatever you do, take care not to have any adverse reaction. Age less These things will not be understood right now. General Chat Chat LoungSo it is all about the game. As we teach kids how to play. Do that And I'll give you an amulet. It will be tied to another waist.
Baba- Tantric amulet is not in the throat or in the hand without bending?
Tantric- no father. The amulet should be hung with the shikai. General Chat Chat LoungSo that when he is walking, the amulet eats with his salt.
Papa- All right, Tantric mosquitoes. I will do as you say.
As soon as the tantric was gone, the mother came into the house.
Mother- why didn't you tell me so much?
Daddy - you know now. Do you understand your responsibility as a mother now?
Mother- All I can do for my magic.
General Chat Chat LoungThe mother was crying with tears in her face.
Daddy-ah-Rumella, you're gonna break it like this? You have to do all that. I am dad What do I do?
Mother- was this on my manic forehead? You don't worry. I'll make him male.
Dad- I know you can have a handkerchief. You have that power. General Chat Chat LoungBut be careful, the girl does not know anything about it. No one else has to say anything. If people know, they will talk. And he did not hear what the tantric went. It is also permissible to take life to save lives.
So far, I feel like I have a difficult illness. Looks so bad. I got up from the bed. I got up and went to wash my hands and face.
General Chat Chat LoungDad - Dad, what is the pain in the back?
I-Yes, father. The mother massaged the oil on her back.
Dad- I'll take you to the market. Go on a bike or walk?
When I heard about going to the market with my father, I jumped in happiness. But at the same time, I felt the pain of the back.
Me- Dad walk?
Dad smiled.
Daddy - Well, Daddy. General Chat Chat LoungToday I will bring you all your favorite foods.
I'm more happy. At that time the mother called her father. My mother whispered as she approached her father.
Mother - Listen, you will bring more fruit for the blue.
Dad- Is there a way to whisper this?
Mom- I want to say one more thing.
Daddy, tell me.
Mother- It has not been long for us. General Chat Chat LoungSo I stopped eating ill. So I said, would it not be nice to take a few condoms for blue? What if something happens?
Dad- Rumela, don't talk like a fool. Can he get a condom of his size? And why are you thinking to go so deep now? First, what is his reaction? Whether the boy wants anything or not is right for him. General Chat Chat LoungAnd she's coming to get a condom. It is like opening a cloth to not see the river.
The mother was more ashamed of her father's words. Then my father took me to the market. We walked to the market with the father son.
Dad went to the market and bought a lot of fruits. And bought my favorite dessert. We returned home by eight in the night. General Chat Chat LoungBack home, my mother began to grow rice. Me, Mom, Dad and Grandma sat down and ate rice. After eating, parents called their parents apart and started talking.
Father- Rumella, start today. And take care not to take the matter sexually. He takes everything easy.
Mom- I'm very shy and scared. General Chat Chat LoungI do not understand how to do anything.
Father - What is fear or shame on his son? And listen, don't go so deep today. Slowly it will awaken manhood within him. Not much to rush. And now lie down. I'm getting a lot of sleep. And besides, I see you will have difficulty working. General Chat Chat LoungTanya sleep when you start.
Mom- Well, it's okay.
I went to bed downstairs like I did every day. After a while the parents came. Dad went to bed. Mom came to me and fell asleep. After a while Mom told me to open my pants. I took off Because I was no longer ashamed. General Chat Chat LoungThen the mother came to me with a thin sack. Mother put her hand on my nun. Slowly Nunuta began to shake. I felt so good Within a while, Nunuta stood up and tightened.
Mom- do you feel good?
- Yes.
Mom - When you were a kid, I used to always play with you.
General Chat Chat LoungMe- I was young then, I used to eat dudu. I'm grown up now. Now my mother is ashamed.
Mom - Oh, how old is your father?
Me- Where do I eat dudu now?
Mother- Have I ever forbidden you to eat milk? If you do not play by yourself, whose fault is it?
Me - Mom is not mine and still wants to eat your milk. I didn't tell you for fear.
General Chat Chat LoungMother- What is the fear of your mother? Am I a tiger or a bear?
Me- if you are angry.
Mother- whether you eat or not.
I'll eat.
Mother - Stand up. I didn't open the blouse. And listen to this without telling anyone. Not even late.
I'm not a mother. I won't tell anyone.
Mom sat up and took off the blouse. I could see nothing in the dark. General Chat Chat LoungMother opened the blouse and came to me and said, "ne eat." I put my hand on Mother Dudu and caught fire all over my body. If Maru Dudu could not have known that something so soft and gentle could have been in my life, I would not have known. Mara Dudu is two big. A dudu cannot be caught in one hand. I was like face to face with a dudu. I suck General Chat Chat LoungMom shook my head at her milk.
I was floating in the seventh heaven. My body was getting cold. I was getting lost in a huge body. I was rubbing my face between my two legs. I was trying to hug my mother with two hands. But my little hands failed to hug the two mothers. Mom- do you feel good?
General Chat Chat LoungMe - a lot.
Mother- It will not be fun to eat dudu like this. Do one thing, you get up on me and eat milk. I will have more fun. This is how your father eats milk.
Nothing was working in my head. Dad ate madu dude at this age.
Me, Mom, Dad still eat dudu, why?
Mother- Everyone eats dudu. If you grow up, you will eat your wife's milk. Do more?
General Chat Chat LoungMe- Then why did not your sister Duda mother?
Mother - Your sister is a girl. When girls grow up and do not eat milk. Feeding Dudu.
Me- then who does the sister feed?
Mother- does not feed anyone yet. If you get married, you will eat Jamai.
Me- You won't feed me?
Mother- why not eat my mind? They'll be later. Now get up on me and eat dudu.
General Chat Chat LoungI get up and eat dudu. Mother was shaking my body. Nunuta rubbed with my nude belly naked stomach tightened again. Mom grabbed my nunuta and set it on a deep navel pier. My nunuta was pretty small and set up nicely in the mara navel. I felt very comfortable.
General Chat Chat LoungMe- Mom, Dad, do you even put salt in your navel?
Mom smiled.
Mother- No father. Your father enters the navel.
Where do I get under the navel?
Mother- There is a big leak below the navel. More comfort when you get there.
Me- then I'll get in there too.
Mother - You are too young. First make your nunuta big and then enter. General Chat Chat LoungNow gently press the nunuta to the navel. Think you are dancing in the waistband.
I am gently pressing on the navel with my navel. I gradually increased the pressure level. I was tired for a time. And that's how I fell asleep on top.
I wake up in the morning and I am alone in bed. Everyone's up. General Chat Chat LoungMom came to me and told me to get up. I can't get out of bed in Alsace. Suddenly I remembered about the night. Nothing was believed. It seemed like a dream. Anyway, the dream was good. Thinking again, I closed my eyes and laid my body in bed. At that time, someone hit the head like a bari. General Chat Chat LoungDidi open my eyes.
Didi - Kiri brother does not go to school today?
Me - Didn't feel good. You go I will go regularly from tomorrow.
Didi - what body is bad? Yesterday, too?
I said - I will go regularly from tomorrow. It doesn't feel good today.
Sister - Well then get up and have breakfast. Would like
As soon as Dad entered the house, Sister went out. General Chat Chat LoungMao came along. I was lying in bed with my eyes closed.
Father-Rumela made the boy sleepless one night. I still sleep.
Mother- Don't say that. What i did again
Dad- mean? Did nothing?
Mother- Ahhh ... that's a bit clunky.
Daddy - You showed him his birthplace?
Mom- Hey no? Do you understand so much now? General Chat Chat LoungThis is how Nunu enters the navel.
Dad- What do you understand? Will work? Can he be made a man?
Mother - I still do not understand. However, there is still a baby in him. Don't understand anything How about doing a job? Okay, if you teach her a little. Then he will know how to do it.
Daddy: Hey, work on you. General Chat Chat LoungIf I was a girl I would teach. That boy. How do I teach her?
Mother- Did I say that? I said something to him in front of him or show him. Then he will understand. And with that we have to do something. This is not something to be done for a long time. You have not noticed me.
General Chat Chat LoungDaddy - Who told me I don't care about you?
Mom- I understand it all. I am old now, so I do not look at me. Your eyes go to empty girls.
Dad- what do you say? When did I again look at a girl?
Mother, don't force me to open my mouth.
Father - Tell me what.
General Chat Chat LoungMom- You don't touch your daughter's chest every night? Every day you put your hand inside the girl's clothes and press the dudu.
Papa- (To do to Amata) What are you saying? When i
Mom - Whatever you do, you will hear. The girl is still young. Do not feel bad about yourself again.
Father - Tell me what to do? General Chat Chat LoungIf you see something in front of your eyes, can you handle it? Although I am a father, I am a man. And I can't do anything for you guys. I want it too. How long do you endure?
Mom- I understand it all. That's why we need to do something.
Dad- But how? When Don't see the boy and girl?
General Chat Chat LoungMom and son need to be shown. Tanahle and how to learn?
Dad- But girl?
Mom- I thought I'd send her to my grandpa's house sometime. Come from there for a week. In this we will do. And Blue will learn everything.
Papa- Very good idea. When are you sending
Mother- Tomorrow my little sister Minu will come. General Chat Chat LoungWill be gone for three or four days. I'm thinking I'll send it with him.
Papa- Minu will come?
Mother - Oh my father, I am happy to take the name of Salika and do not hold.
Dad- whatever, don't say that.
Mother- I say exactly what I say. And do not try to get too close to Salika. He is no longer small.
Father - Why are you so skeptical of my character? General Chat Chat LoungDo you think my character is bad?
Mother- How can a father who is breastfeeding his daughter be heard?
Dad - Setato's head is not up at night. So it happens. Do you always?
Mother- I sleep at night, Minu and Blue down. You and your daughter will be upstairs. And a few days it stopped a little bit of milk.
General Chat Chat LoungDad- You always mess up. If you and Minu are down, what will happen to Neil's treatment?
Mom - You don't have to worry about that. I'll manage it all.
I couldn't stay in bed anymore. The bathroom was very stressful. As soon as I got up, my parents stopped talking. I went to the bathroom General Chat Chat LoungIt was nice to think about the night's events. That dream I had never dreamed of.
Like every day that night, my mother and I went to bed. Dad and Grandma went to bed. Thinking about last night I was a bit shocked. Ah mara dudu what fun to eat! Even though I had nothing to do with her all day long. General Chat Chat LoungYet why it seemed as if it would be the night when the mother would give her milk. I've already removed the pants. Mother opened the blouse and sat next to me. The mother said with a hand down the shoulder.
Mom- see you are ready today.
I - (a little embarrassed) will tell you to open up.
Mom- (Laughs) I'll show you a play tonight.
I- (Surprised.Because we didn't have TV at the time. And there will be TV or what. Not the current.) What drama?
Mother - Before the drama begins, then you will see. But I can't speak. I'll be quiet.
Me- Well mother.
Mom and Dad do not eat today?
Me- (I'm glad. That's what I wanted in my mind.)
Mother- income is income to me. General Chat Chat LoungEat dudu well.
I went to Mara. Mara took two fingers in her mouth and started sucking. I took another dudu in my hand and started pressing like. Oops ... so soft dud. Tapestry cannot be described as fun. Mom kissed my forehead. Then my hands started ringing in my nunu.
Mother - I see that the hand is standing today without giving a hand.
General Chat Chat LoungI did not listen to Mara. Dudu two pressed in my mind.
Mother- This is silent. The drama has begun. Now I'll show you the drama.
Where am I?
Mother- Get up. Look at the bed What does your father do
My mother and I got up. Kneeling darkness throughout the house. And when it is too dark, the darkness disappears. General Chat Chat LoungLooking up at the bed, I saw Daddy's coat on his chest, and Sister Dudu was pressing. Didn't read anything under Didi Jama. Didi's Dudu is shining a light in the darkness.
Me- (whispering in my ear) Mom, Dad, what are you doing?
Mother - Your sister's dudu is pressing.
Me- but Sister is sleeping. If you press on the side you can.
General Chat Chat LoungMother- Dusty fool boy. Your sister will not be angry?
Me- So if Sister wakes up?
Mother - Your sister sleeps like a cow in bed. Don't wake up easily
Me, Mom, I will also touch Didi Dudu.
Mom- Well, Daddy tips. Now look at your father's tip.
Daddy is pressing Sister Dudu in one hand and Baba shaking hands with her father's bare hands. General Chat Chat LoungAfter shaking for a while, Dad removed the salon with a towel. Then he lay down again.
Me- Mom, Dad Nunuta, why?
Mom and Dad, that's the material. When you grow up, the white eighth thing that comes out of nunu is called material.
Me- will I get out too?
Mom - you're still young. If you grow up you will come out. If you grow up, your nunuta will be even bigger. General Chat Chat LoungYou can bring any girl back then.
Me- but mother, my nunu is not big. Too small
Mom- Don't worry, Dad. I will make your salt bigger than your father. Tomorrow your minu aunt will actually show you a funny thing. That you've never seen. Go to sleep now There is nothing else to do today. I'm raising your hand in your nunu. General Chat Chat LoungYou close your eyes
I closed my eyes and started thinking. What will Minu aunt actually show me? What can happen I fell asleep thinking.

General Chat Chat Loung

No comments

Powered by Blogger.